Monday 10 August 2015

Alcohol Treatment and Recovery Program | Memphis TN

Recovery Program | Memphis TN

Most people with alcohol problems out of the blue at a major change or to change their drinking habits decision. Recovery is usually a more gradual process. In the early stages of change, is not a major obstacle. Even after acknowledging that you have a drinking problem, you can make excuses and drag your feet. Stop drinking it is necessary to recognize the ambivalence about his. Are you ready to change or are you struggling with the decision you are not sure, the costs and benefits of each choice can help to think about.


Is Drinking Worth The Cost?

Benefits of drinking:
Benefits of not drinking:
  • It helps me forget about my problems.
  • I have fun when I drink.
  • It’s my way of relaxing and unwinding after a stressful day.
  • My relationships would probably improve.
  • I’d feel better mentally and physically.
  • I’d have more time and energy for the people and activities I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment